Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I bid ado for a while

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Not many people know me on the baseball hobby talk board that much as I spend most of my time in Andrew's breaks. Anyway, until I get myself a full time job, I need to take a break from collecting and this web site.

I remember back when Beckett went to crap and I pretty much had stopped collecting. I then was selling a few items on eBay and someone came on and mentioned the Freedomcardboard site to me. It was all history after that and got back into the hobby full force. I had learned how to put my prospecting skills to good use and went through a few team and player collections. All in all, thanks to this site, I was able to get back into the hobby I have come to love.

I need to focus on my career first and then slowly get back into the swing of things. This does mean I have to remove this site from my favorites because I am always tempted to purchase things or the hot new prospect whenever I come here. And of course when I pull something nice in Andrew's breaks, I cannot keep the card, I have to sell it right away to recoup my difference from the purchased slot(s). That's really not that much fun when you can't hold onto something.

So just in case anyone does in fact wonder where I went, you will know that I am taking a little vacation and hopefully will be back full force in a couple of months.

Take care everyone and see you soon. Oh by the way, I will not be checking my PM's till I get back so if you need to get in touch with me, simply email

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Good luck in the future and take care. The hobby will always be here for you. I had to take a break as well a year ago. Lost my job and raising a 1 yr old will do that. It was refreshing actually to tell the truth. I got alot of other things done with the time I spent here and on ebay.

~AJ

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sorry top hear your leaving since coming on here is in fact a no job required thing.
But you are your own man, and you have to do what you have to do. Good Luck and
hope things work out for you.

Richard

Members online