Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I need your Fantasy Baseball Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Bottom line is that I need to get an outfielder that I can plug in the lineup everday and be happy with. My pitching has been amazing, I rarely lose a pitching stat. It is a Head to Head 6X6 league. I am currently in first place in my division with a 64-39-2 record. Please give me your opinion. THANKS!

The trade proposed is:

I receive:
Robinson Cano
Andre eithier

I give:
Justin Morneau
Francisco Liriano
Andrew Bailey

My team
C -Joe Mauer
1B - Justin Morneau - Others that can play here- Pablo Sandoval, Troy Glaus, Mark Reynolds
2B - Dan Uggla - Others that can play here - Alberto Callaspo
SS - Troy Tulowitzki
3B - Mark Reynolds - Others that Can play here - Pablo Sandoval, Troy Glaus, Alberto Callaspo
OF - Carlos Gonzalez, Magglio Ordonez, Michael Bourn, BJ Upton

Sp - Cliff Lee, Tommy Hanson, Josh Johnson, Shaun Marcum, Francisco Liriano, Yovanni Gallardo, Mike Pelfrey.
Rp - Carlos Marmol, Andrew Bailey, Matt Lindstrom, Rafael Soriano, Chad Qualls.

I figure if I make the trade, my starting lineup would be:

C- Joe Mauer
1b - Mark Reynolds
2b - Robinson Cano
SS - Troy Tulowitzki
3b - Troy Glaus
OF - Andre Ethier, Carlos Gonzalez, Magglio Ordonez/BJ Upton
U - Dan Uggla / Pablo Sandoval

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Im not sure if I would do it. I know that Ethier is raking and so is Cano, but the part that hangs me up is the Andrew Bailey. I would include Lindstrom instead. The guy is already getting Liriano and Morneau, why give up a good saves guy too? I would do it if it was Lindstrom instead of Bailey. The A's will have more save chances the rest of the way than the Astros will.

Just my 2 cents

~AJ

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
Ethier has not looked good since a return from his injured hand. If you are looking for an OF you can do it much cheap than Morneau and Liriano.

- jason

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Thanks for the opinions....

The other offer is Francisco Liriano and Rafael Soriano for Andre Ethier. I countered with Liriano and Qualls but was shot down. Any thoughts on this?

skrip

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Who would you pick up as a Free agent since you giving up 3 and only getting back 2.

I am leaning towards thinking you should make the trade. Your still have enough RP to absorb the loss of Bailey, and Either and Cano are incredible players. Cano typically gets better in the second half. I am not sure if that is possible this year

Members online

Latest posts