Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I am sorry....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
I am appologizing to the community of FCB for my 3 Negs. I have those negs basically for shipping slow and not really communicating with my partner in a trade/sale. I would like to appologize and will say that school got in the way. That is NO reason however for the way I handled how to do my transactions. I will say that I will be more responible from here on out and hope you all can understand. Again I am sorry and hopefully some of you can trust me from here on out. I have 100% feedback on eBay. Perfect feedback on plenty of other sites too. This was just a rough 2 past months and I really should not have dealt in those two months but I did and have to face the consequence for it and I can only hope you guys can try and put it in the past. Thanks

Josh

PS- 2 1/2 months till the national :)

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
use those Strasburgs, Stantons, and Harpers in a contest and you'll be forgiven :p
I wish that were the case to make people forgive me but honestly I think the right thing to do was write the original post

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
i dont get it.. this guy sends out slow but there have been other members on here that were banned for shipping slow... why were they banned and he wasnt? many of them wrote a sincere message just like this guy yet were still banned.. just dont understand the logic in this i guess.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
MAC16 said:
i dont get it.. this guy sends out slow but there have been other members on here that were banned for shipping slow... why were they banned and he wasnt? many of them wrote a sincere message just like this guy yet were still banned.. just dont understand the logic in this i guess.

because he came through on all of them

the other guys banned for sending "slow" had cases where they outright ripped people off.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
cgilmo said:
MAC16 said:

the other guys banned for sending "slow" had cases where they outright ripped people off.
i recall one where a high school kid sent really slow and ripped off rickzcards on another website but got banned for it? i think it was the kid who said he was going to play for CSN junior college if i am correct. He came through on all of his but didnt send to rickzcards on another website

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
MAC16 said:
cgilmo said:
MAC16 said:

i recall one where a high school kid sent really slow and ripped off rickzcards on another website but got banned for it? i think it was the kid who said he was going to play for CSN junior college if i am correct. He came through on all of his but didnt send to rickzcards on another website
If a guy robbed a house in another state, would you have him housesit for you on your vacation?

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
Card Magnet said:
MAC16 said:
cgilmo said:
MAC16 said:

If a guy robbed a house in another state, would you have him housesit for you on your vacation?
TOUCHE

Members online