Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg Prices are through the gosh darn roof!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
actually with how much everyone is jacking up bowman wax, 28 bucks for a bowman stras is about right, but are
you telling me no where was there a better BIN price? Haven't chromes been closing around that price?

Kevin

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Stras base prices get me.

After pulling one I took a glance at completed listings; some are selling $20+ (the high I noticed was $31) while others are hitting BINs of $8-10.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I just think it's crazy how there are about 500 chrome base on eBay and they still manage to end for $25-$30 a pop. It's a base card. Absolutely unbelievable. He has set a new precedent in the baseball card market.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I was very happy with my 5 card lot of bowmn base for $85 dlvd. Those were pulled from the 10 blasters and 50 packs of retail that I purchased. I also pulled 5 Chrome as well.

Sold the jumbo pack unopened with a stras showing through back for $34.01 dlvd
Sold a 2 card Chrome lot for $49 dlvd

I still have 3 chrome and 1 blue stras base that I will put up later. I still have 5 Harper Chrome from that series of purchase along with 2 ackley blue refractors pulled.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I just think it's crazy how there are about 500 chrome base on eBay and they still manage to end for $25-$30 a pop. It's a base card. Absolutely unbelievable. He has set a new precedent in the baseball card market.

shhhhhhh i have 2 ending tonight at around 9:45 est. lets see if they can get higher than that

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
chowell3fan said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

shhhhhhh i have 2 ending tonight at around 9:45 est. lets see if they can get higher than that
i strategically ended one of mine and a bowman base too tonight :lol:

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Although I suppose its great for investors now, to me this is more of an indication of how far the card market has fallen even in light of the available supply.

ALL_THE_HYPE said:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I have a couple strasburg lots ending tonight and tommorow night. Crossing my fingers!

Hoping my Strasburg Auto's get back from BGS soon :) With a nice Gold label on them also!

skrip

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
With a solid to spectacular start tonight...I see his bowman base autos hitting $500 easy...maybe even $600! :shock:

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
sethyarkony said:
chowell3fan said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

i strategically ended one of mine and a bowman base too tonight :lol:

Ditto... ending mine about an hour into the game... hoping he was doing well...

Members online

Latest posts