Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A few pics from last nights Stras debut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
First off the atmosphere was great there and so was the weather. The only downside of the night is the sad fact that in his first major league at bat Strasburg doesnt even run out a ground ball. Which he would have freaking beat. :x

Anyway here are my pics. nothing great as i had semi nosebleed seats and didnt walk around to much.

Tony Gwynn was there and he wouldnt sign for anyone. Hersheiser was there and he signed for a little bit but i wasnt able to get him. And a nice surprise was Frank Robinson showing up. Got a pick of Gwynn and Frank having a quick chat.

IMG_0267.jpg
IMG_0270.jpg

Stras warming up before the game doing some long toss

IMG_0284.jpg

First Pitch

IMG_0298.jpg

First Strikeout

IMG_0301.jpg

First at bat

IMG_0313.jpg

And according to the in house radar gun this was the only time he hit 100

IMG_0309.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
muskiesfan said:
Great pics Ken. Did you get any of Dunn's HR?

i didnt, once the game kind of got going i spent more time watching the game. i have a bad habit of missing a lot of a game by taking pictures and didnt want to miss any of this one.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
moxacaine said:
muskiesfan said:

i didnt, once the game kind of got going i spent more time watching the game. i have a bad habit of missing a lot of a game by taking pictures and didnt want to miss any of this one.

I bet the metro was buzzing on the way home wasn't it!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
sigma_chi said:
moxacaine said:
muskiesfan said:

it was horrible, as expected. luckily i still made it into work on time last night. :D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
moxacaine said:
muskiesfan said:

Totally understandable brother. I can't blame you for actually wanting to watch the game. ;)

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Therion said:
Tony Gwynn looks terrible.

I thought the same thing. I'm out in San Diego from time to time and every time I'm out there and I see him I think that it is not possible for him to put on more weight. He proves me wrong every time.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
masonphillip said:
Therion said:
Tony Gwynn looks terrible.

I thought the same thing. I'm out in San Diego from time to time and every time I'm out there and I see him I think that it is not possible for him to put on more weight. He proves me wrong every time.

That being said, I think he could still go out there and hit .270 in the major leagues.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
moxacaine said:
sigma_chi said:
moxacaine said:
muskiesfan said:

it was horrible, as expected. luckily i still made it into work on time last night. :D
Orange line <3

zan

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Nice pics, agreed it was great night for Strasburg, minus his dogging it on his first at bat. He could have got his first big league hit if he put any effort into hustling on that play.

Members online