Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What future Baseball Hall Of Famers sign TTM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What future Baseball Hall Of Famers sign TTM?
Just starting to tinker with TTM auto baseballs (thanks David! :lol: ). Since I collect autograph baseballs of HOF's I figured this might be a fun way to expand my collection...
Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D :D :D
Thank You

dano7 said:
Give me some names and I'll let you know if I've been successful with them.
DANNY

I have no one in particular in mind. David (dethomas) got me hooked with a Mariano Rivera auto ball TTM. I figured I would give this TTM thing a whirl. So the only "future" one I have is Rivera. Would prefer a player(s) who would be a lock for the hall and has a good return rate, as it would be the first one I would be sending out myself. :D

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I am interested in this same topic. I collect certified on card autos of HOFers and also autographed index cards/3x5's. I have certified autographs of almost all future HOFers except Ichiro (and McGwire and Palmeiro??),

I had luck with Tony Larussa TTM this spring/summer.

Those with no return that I sent this past spring/early summer are Rivera, Hoffman, Thome, Maddux- all c/o teams and I understand all are decent signers. Also sent to Joe Torre with no response.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
MaineMule said:
I am interested in this same topic. I collect certified on card autos of HOFers and also autographed index cards/3x5's. I have certified autographs of almost all future HOFers except Ichiro (and McGwire and Palmeiro??),

Those with no return that I sent this past spring/early summer are Rivera, Hoffman, Thome, Maddux- all c/o teams and I understand all are decent signers. Also sent to Joe Torre with no response.

I've gotten Larussa, Hoffman, Thome, Maddux and Torre TTM. I've tried Rivera several times with no luck, however, he apparently signs baseballs regularly. I guess I'll have to send him one in ST. Ichiro, McGwire and Palmeiro have been non-signers consistently. Tommy Lasorda is also a good signer.
DANNY

dano7 said:
MaineMule said:

I've gotten Larussa, Hoffman, Thome, Maddux and Torre TTM. I've tried Rivera several times with no luck, however, he apparently signs baseballs regularly. I guess I'll have to send him one in ST. Ichiro, McGwire and Palmeiro have been non-signers consistently. Tommy Lasorda is also a good signer.
DANNY

Danny
Thanks for your help. I'll keep you posted!
Joe

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
dano7 said:
MaineMule said:

DANNY

Danny
Joe
I've only seen Lasorda during spring training the last two years.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
17ROCKIES12 said:
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
dano7 said:
MaineMule said:

I've gotten Larussa, Hoffman, Thome, Maddux and Torre TTM. I've tried Rivera several times with no luck, however, he apparently signs baseballs regularly. I guess I'll have to send him one in ST. Ichiro, McGwire and Palmeiro have been non-signers consistently. Tommy Lasorda is also a good signer. DANNY

Danny
Joe
I've only seen Lasorda during spring training the last two years.

He's already in, as we know.... ;)

What about Pudge Rodriguez, Mussina, Schilling, Biggio, Jeff Kent, Robby Alomar, Vlady, Sheffield, Delgado (some are borderline HOFers)?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Pudge Rodriguez, no
Mussina, yes 2002
Schilling, yes 1999
Biggio, no
Jeff Kent, yes 2004
Robby Alomar, yes 2001
Vlady, yes 2000, but not in 2006
Sheffield, yes 2001
Delgado, yes 2000

These are my personal experiences and it has been a few years on some of them.
DANNY

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I've created a monster!!! :)

Good luck on your endeavors!! We've had lots of great luck with ***** Leaguers, too! I know they're not HOFers, in general, but they have neat stories!!

David

Jakpi20

Aug 7, 2008
dethomas07 said:

Good luck on your endeavors!! We've had lots of great luck with ***** Leaguers, too! I know they're not HOFers, in general, but they have neat stories!!

David

I met a couple ***** Leaguers last night, some great stories!

dethomas07 said:

David

My autograph HOF baseball collection started very innocently enough with a visit to Shea stadium on father's day. If you bought a Cy Young ball for $30 Tom Seaver would sign it. My daughter and I Got to meet and talk to Tom as well as take pictures. We were hooked! I went from autos and gameused cards of HOF's to signed baseballs....
Then David came along and opened my eyes to the TTM thing. He got me started with a Mariano Rivera auto ball TTM. Now I went out and got some balls and big mailers and I am doing my research into who I should send to.

Thanks David!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.