Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Say it ain't so, LCS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Just recently found out that there is a service that grades Video Games. Was kind of surprised there was a market for that......I guess now a days they will grade just about anything someone is willing to collect.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
rymflaherty said:
Just recently found out that there is a service that grades Video Games. Was kind of surprised there was a market for that......I guess now a days they will grade just about anything someone is willing to collect.

i collected games for a few years on sealed video games there is A VERY BIG need for this

becuase of all the stores like game top that resealed stuff the H seam stuff is crazy

Chrono Trigger CIB is like 120-150

Sealed is 200-500

VGA 90 Sealed is like 1000-2000

there is a veryVERY big debate in the game collecting universe if its good or bad to grade games

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
jmagic87 said:
rymflaherty said:

i collected games for a few years on sealed video games there is A VERY BIG need for this

becuase of all the stores like game top that resealed stuff the H seam stuff is crazy

Sealed is 200-500

there is a veryVERY big debate in the game collecting universe if its good or bad to grade games

What's the deal with that FF9 in your avatar? Some international version?

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
pujolsjunkie said:
jmagic87 said:
rymflaherty said:

Sealed is 200-500

What's the deal with that FF9 in your avatar? Some international version?

i am an anime fan besides baseball

i work a con as security every year (Anime Boston 2010 was 346 staff 17k+ con goers)

that is the manual to a US black band version of FF9 signed by Nobuo Uematsu the man who Composed all the scores for the FF series chrono trigger ect

bigger pic

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/j ... an0001.jpg

he was one of our guests this year so i went to the staff autogaph session on sunday and had him sign it

http://2010.animeboston.com/guests/view_guest/30

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
BunchOBull said:
His signature is more legible than most young prospects these days.

lol its signed in Kanji with a sharpie that he had used for all 100 autos saturday 100 sunday plus ALL the staff autos

Members online