Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just confirmed with Clay at Topps. STRASBURG AUTOS IN GINTER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
They will be limited and redemption, but DANG, this will be hot!

Kevin

PS..Excuse me if you already knew this.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
Interesting. . . all of these Strasburg autos may actually dilute the eventual Bowman Draft Chrome auto...

Do you mean the Bowman Chrome auto? I'm sure they'll have him sign for Bowman Chrome. For draft he'll be a "green" Chrome auto...

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
What is a realistic estimated price on a Red auto /10 if he has a 2.50 ERA and is averaging 8 K's per game when Ginter releases?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
What is a realistic estimated price on a Red auto /10 if he has a 2.50 ERA and is averaging 8 K's per game when Ginter releases?

Eleventy Gazillion.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
The Phelps comparisons are not far off, I anticipate the same general print run, the fun part will be all the mini
variations of Stra that will hit, including the wood 1/1. I could see these Ginter autographs are one of the nicest
on card graphs he will see the rest of the year, as topps will go the sticker route on many of these late season
releases. In the past late addition players have been in few of the subsets so that probably means no rip cards
and no red ink auto, but there is always hope, Clay told me that this stuff is shipping soon, so that would leave me
to believe that there will only be autos as far as Stras high end, none the less that card will be hot, and topps has
the track record with 09 ginter that redemptions will be honored.

Kevin

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Do you mean the Bowman Chrome auto? I'm sure they'll have him sign for Bowman Chrome. For draft he'll be a "green" Chrome auto...

why do you believe it will be a green chrome auto. They can still call him a prospect all year an it will only help how much it is worth.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts