Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help Out A Football Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vincesanity

Feb 14, 2009
Temple TX
When can expect stuff to start coming out of this years draft class? Looking to pick up some Barret Loux A&M patches, Donruss Elite had some nice stuff 2 years ago when the last Aggie got drafted.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
You'll probably be able to find some minor league products within the next couple months. The Topps' products won't be released until November or December.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Vincesanity said:
When can expect stuff to start coming out of this years draft class? Looking to pick up some Barret Loux A&M patches, Donruss Elite had some nice stuff 2 years ago when the last Aggie got drafted.

Nice to see another A&M collector around. I've been picking up tons of Raley, Wilson, and Duran stuff lately for pretty cheap, can't wait till Loux and maybe even Brodie have some cards released.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
mudflap02 said:
Yeah, if he was a Vince Young fan, his name would be "Vincetarded" or "Vince5ontheWonderlic"

I wanted "VinceBroughtTexasANationalChampionshipAndWentUndefeatedAgainstA&MYoung" as a screen name, but unfortunately it was too long

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
JoshHamilton said:
mudflap02 said:
Yeah, if he was a Vince Young fan, his name would be "Vincetarded" or "Vince5ontheWonderlic"

I wanted "VinceBroughtTexasANationalChampionshipAndWentUndefeatedAgainstA&MYoung" as a screen name, but unfortunately it was too long

Then you remembered you went to Texas Tech.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Also going undefeated against A&M lately isn't really something worth bragging about, sort of like your resume saying that you were the best swimmer at summer camp.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
mudflap02 said:
Also going undefeated against A&M lately isn't really something worth bragging about, sort of like your resume saying that you were the best swimmer at summer camp.

Well... than I guess Colt McCoy is the best at arts and crafts at summer camp or something after losing 2 games to the Ags...

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Texas A&M - Back to Back to Back National Champions!

2009 Men's Golf, 2009 Men's Track and Field, 2009 Women's Track and Field

My freshman year we won the Big XII. We didn't lose a game in Kyle Field until my junior year against CU and everyone was so confused. "How could this happen?", we wailed to one another. If only we knew what the next few years would hold.

Vincesanity

Feb 14, 2009
Temple TX
jacobbocce72 said:
Vincesanity said:

Nice to see another A&M collector around. I've been picking up tons of Raley, Wilson, and Duran stuff lately for pretty cheap, can't wait till Loux and maybe even Brodie have some cards released.

Another A&M collector, didn't know such a thing existed, PM me your address I got some stuff to send your way.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Pine Tar said:
JoshHamilton said:
You're an aggy fan...and your screen name is Vincesanity??
I believe his name is Vince and according to Nate (Ryo1549) he his insane hence, "Vincesanity" :D

*que Simple Jack promo scene from Tropic Thunder*

eye ghot a gghggogghgogood buh-buh-brain :lol:

Members online

Latest posts