Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Tabata gets the call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Cool I just listed a game used autographed bat a few days ago

maybe now I can get some offers

Casey2884

Aug 7, 2008
Manhattan
Why do so many people believe the unfounded reports that he is older than 21? Granted it has happened in the past with some Latino players, but I don't see it here. He is stealing more bases than ever this year (25 SB in 53 G ... previous career high is 22 for a whole season), so unless he's getting faster with his old age .... And has an absolute BABY-face in every picture I've seen ... he doesn't look like he's even 21 years old, let alone older.

I'll believe the reports when they're corroborated by anyone who matters, but over the past year+ no one has been able to do that.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
CISCOKID23 said:
NICE....ANY WAY OF KNOWING WHEN HE WILL START ?

I HAVE A PSA 10 REFRACTOR I HAVE TO LIST :)

Rumor here in Pittsburgh is that he'll be in LF tonight, with Milledge moving to RF and Jones going to 1B.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
mstng99tim said:
CISCOKID23 said:
NICE....ANY WAY OF KNOWING WHEN HE WILL START ?

I HAVE A PSA 10 REFRACTOR I HAVE TO LIST :)

Rumor here in Pittsburgh is that he'll be in LF tonight, with Milledge moving to RF and Jones going to 1B.

cool...gonna be a scanning fool tonight after work...

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
hitforthecycle said:
brouthercard said:
That Loser Jeff Clement just couldn't cut it in the bigs. :twisted:

:x

LOL!!

I'm a big fan of his, I'm just sorely disappointed that in his 3rd MLB audition, he's pulled an Alex Gordon. I think i've exhausted my emotional investment in him.

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
I picked up a Tabata autograph from 08 Donruss Threads from my LCS a few months ago. It's #d out of 975 so I doubt it'd get more than a few bucks. May as well keep it.

09threads-tabata.jpg

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
jswaykos said:
I picked up a Tabata autograph from 08 Donruss Threads from my LCS a few months ago. It's #d out of 975 so I doubt it'd get more than a few bucks. May as well keep it.

09threads-tabata.jpg

Actually, I just searched ebay and saw this card is going in the $10 range... Sell! Whooo!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
jswaykos said:
jswaykos said:

09threads-tabata.jpg
Actually, I just searched ebay and saw this card is going in the $10 range... Sell! Whooo!
Just listed mine.

Glad I hold on to crap like this. :lol:

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
chashawk said:
jswaykos said:
jswaykos said:

09threads-tabata.jpg
Just listed mine.

Glad I hold on to crap like this. :lol:

I bought it for a buck. My reasoning was 1) It rounded out a $20 purchase 2) It was shiny, and 3) I'd heard of him, so I figured it wasn't the WORST auto in the bargain bin.

Latest posts