Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome release date?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
[youtube:3gnszy1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE[/youtube:3gnszy1c]

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I heard a rumor that there will be no bowman chrome this year, but they will be combining topps chrome and bowman chrome into the same product - has anyone else heard anything resembling this?

It's a stupid idea if true. I hope they don't do this.

Insert timex social club or bananarama youtube video here.

abt3509

May 4, 2010
brouthercard said:
I heard a rumor that there will be no bowman chrome this year, but they will be combining topps chrome and bowman chrome into the same product - has anyone else heard anything resembling this?

A guy from topps posted on his twitter that this rumor was not true. There will be bowman chrome this year. He couldn't give any specifics as to a timeline or if Strasburg Chrome autos would be in it.

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
I'd think that Stras would have chrome autos in it, I'm just trying to figure out whether the product would be released anytime soon. Because this should definitely have an impact on his bowman autos.

I'm surprised more people that work for these companies don't try prospecting. Because there's no laws against insider trading, are there? :D

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I'm waiting for Topps to mix up all their product lines in an effort to get more people into different collecting aspects.

I expect there will be a product called 'Topps Superfractors' shortly to help boost sales...

brouthercard said:

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Invest4thefuture said:
I'd think that Stras would have chrome autos in it, I'm just trying to figure out whether the product would be released anytime soon. Because this should definitely have an impact on his bowman autos.

I'm surprised more people that work for these companies don't try prospecting. Because there's no laws against insider trading, are there? :D

People at these companies are supposedly not allowed to collect. It's part of their employment agreements. I believe Karvin Cheung who worked for UD as the architect for The Cup and Exquisite told me he had to give up collecting and buying and selling cards.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
lisu said:
Invest4thefuture said:

People at these companies are supposedly not allowed to collect. It's part of their employment agreements. I believe Karvin Cheung who worked for UD as the architect for The Cup and Exquisite told me he had to give up collecting and buying and selling cards.

I think it's just selling that he gave up. He bought a few things from me at the National in Anaheim a few years ago and said he still kept a small PC.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
hope they dont put stras in it.
his bowman autos to me are classic, and should remain his best
card. jmo

Members online

Latest posts