Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hyped pitcher and shiny chrome cards? Not here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Charles Augustus "Kid" Nichols pitched from 1890-1906, won 361 games (including a major league record seven 30-win seasons), and struck out 1868 in 5056 1/3 innings! He was elected to the Hall of Fame in 1949, four years before his death.

Here is the 204th different autograph for my HOF collection.

Nichols.jpg

And now, back to $trasburg.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Love it!!!

I must say though, I have seen less and less of your pickups.....are they becomming harder to track down due to the fact that you dont have many left to obtain? A lot more expensive? A bit of both? :p

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
How dare you post an auto of a HOF player and not one of a kid who has done nothing and could only dream of being half the player of Kid. I say a suspension is in order. Who else is with me? Great pick up for you ever growing great collection.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks a lot guys.

scotty21690 said:
Love it!!!

I must say though, I have seen less and less of your pickups.....are they becomming harder to track down due to the fact that you dont have many left to obtain? A lot more expensive? A bit of both? :p

It's not too hard to find autos that I need, but it is sure getting harder to afford them.

#205 is on the way for father's day, though...

Members online

Latest posts