Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
good morning all, just chowing down on some bacon and eggs and watching Sports highlights/CNN. Hope everyone has a good day, im heading to bed soon :cool:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning fellow MT'ers. Looks like it's going to be another beautiful day out there. Mets/Padres got rained out last night, so I get to watch the twin bill starting at 1:00. :D Will have to get other crap out of the way early today.

Welcome wlalocal.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
HOLY ****!!! I just listed(and I mean JUST LISTED) 2 Chrome and 1 Regular Strasburg cards for a $50 BIN and it was hit within minutes? Very nice indeed. Wish they all sold that easily.

Edit: sorry, it was a $50 BIN/BO, with an auto except of $40 or more.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Morning, everyone!!

Lots going on today. Things are awesome but hectic at work....and Noah's team plays the Yankees at 7 p.m. WHEN they win, they will play in the championship game on Saturday!! It will be a very hard game because as competitive as we all are, we are very close to the coach and several of the Yankee players. So, it will be tough, but if Noah's team hits as well as they have been, it should go our way.

Have a wonderful day!!

David

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Fella's

Man a little bummed this morning. My kids team got a beat down last night in softball.
Seems all of the pitches were not there and I had to recruit someone to pitch other then my kid
they can only pitch 3 inning and we play 7, but with the killed rule we only went 5 :(

Well we lose and the score was a whole lot, to a whole not of not enough
28-2 and we were 3-1 at the time. We have a game on Friday and I'm not sure who will be there
we played with only 8 yesterday. :(

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man some more bad news I guess. Seems I'm maybe only getting 1 case of Ginter
got a PM from Andrew (allincards) and he is having trouble with one of his distributors
since you guess it the hype of Cashburg is going to screw people all year long now.

Oh well you win some you lose me I guess and it is what it is

Ok off to work talk to you guys later

Members online

Latest posts