Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 NCAA Football Demo and the Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
The demo comes out on the 15th and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in playing in a PS3 non dynasty league ?

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
If I run with USC in Dynasty Mode...will it keep me out of a Bowl for the 1st 2 Seasons??? ::facepalm::

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FAH-Q REGGIE BUSH, PETE CARROL AND MIKE GARRETT!!!

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I'm definitely in. I LOVE that game and the previews I've read said it's awesome this year. The last 3 years I've preferred this over Madden.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I was thinking if we can get 12 members maybe we can do a online dynasty. If we get eight it would still be fun. You would not have to play every game on your schedule. WW would move onto the next week every three days after midnight on the 3rd night. Recruiting would be left up to you within those three days.

If interested, just keep the numbering going until 12:

1. 19braves77

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
You know what...I'm in. When's the release date on it, if anyone knows? Or does it come out the same day as the demo?

2. Card Magnet - Miami Hurricanes (if we can mark down teams)

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Demo is great. 8 teams you can choose from and a lot of the arcade like play control is gone.

Game is going to seperate the men from the boys with all the pre play options.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Have you played the demo yet with Missouri ? That #29 or #30 WR is a beast in Wild Tiger formation.

Like I said we dont have to have 12 but the more the merrier. I will probably roll with Utah or Boise State.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
19braves77 said:
Have you played the demo yet with Missouri ? That #29 or #30 WR is a beast in Wild Tiger formation.

Like I said we dont have to have 12 but the more the merrier. I will probably roll with Utah or Boise State.

I haven't played the demo yet, but NCAA is the game I look most forward to every year. I look forward to playing in a league with everyone.

Can I download the demo off the PSN?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
cowboysrule48 said:
19braves77 said:

I haven't played the demo yet, but NCAA is the game I look most forward to every year. I look forward to playing in a league with everyone.

Sure can.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Card Magnet said:
cowboysrule48 said:
19braves77 said:

Sure can.

Sweet. I'll be doing that sometime this afternoon.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
I would join this little leauge but im cool and have a 360 :D But Tim Tebow on the cover is making me want this game just a little less

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts