Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Daddy Vladdy steal..in hand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saw this poor listing and thought it would go for at least $100. Got the destination card as well. Needed both of them. He's having a monster year and wish he was still an angel.

BV on the auto is $250 and BV on the Destination card is $80. Haven't seen any close lately.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1995-V-Guerrero-Des ... 439f9624d4

There's a little white showing on the bottom right and top left but these cards are impossible to gem.

Edit: I was curious and out of 63 graded by BGS, only 6 have been graded 9.5's. Anyone have a BGS 9.5?

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Great pick-ups there. Think I sold my Vlad SP Auto for around $150 awhile back

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Couldn't believe it ended that low. Was watching it to get an idea for the value of one. Disappointed that even with his stellar play they are only going that low.

They normally don't end this low. Most people look for Vlad* Guerrero or a similar search. It was listed poorly. I was watching his tejada and beltre intl refs and looked to see what else he had listed. Anyone have a jaret wright from this set?

Members online

Latest posts