Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why does eBay Not Have a System for Non-Receipt Claims.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I was thinking about this today after a buyer has been busting my nuts since 9 days after closing. It's now 12 days, and I know I've waited almost a month to get a package from the States without getting my ******* in a knot. I figure that on international mail, 8 business days is absolutely nothing.

Anyways, I was wondering why eBay doesn't have a system for sellers to see how often buyers didn't receive their items.

I feel like this would be a great way to not only judge the quality of their mail service, but it'd also make it known that certain people file claims every 3 weeks just to get free cards or something.

Is there even a way to tell if a buyer has acquired *strikes* let alone just claiming that he hadn't received the item?

This just seems like something you'd want to know because anyone that's tried to claim money from Canada Post knows that it's less than easy.

Members online

Latest posts