Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone know if Stras is pitching for sure Sunday?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I have a couple of friends that want to get tickets to the Indians/Senators game on Sunday IF Stras is pitching. They were asking me and I told the I really don't know. I may even interested as I'm only an hour from there, but I haven't seen any news.

Figured if anyone would know, somebody from these boards would.

Anybody know?

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Re: Does anyone know if Sras is pitching for sure Sunday?

Randy Shields said:
I have a couple of friends that want to get tickets to the Indians/Senators game on Sunday IF Stras is pitching. They were asking me and I told the I really don't know. I may even interested as I'm only an hour from there, but I haven't seen any news.

Anybody know?

Are we in 2010 ;)

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

They were talking about it tonight on the Red Sox broadcast and how many tickets sold since he was announced.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Sounds like it's on then. I'll let 'em know. I hadn't read or looked at any posts related to this until I was asked about it a few minutes ago.
Thanks for the info guys! :)

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO

Canocollector#1 said:
[quote="Randy Shields":1019j5yh]I have a couple of friends that want to get tickets to the Indians/Senators game on Sunday IF Stras is pitching. They were asking me and I told the I really don't know. I may even interested as I'm only an hour from there, but I haven't seen any news.

Anybody know?

Are we in 2010 ;)[/quote:1019j5yh]

Oops, for some reason I thought it was 1910..... A day late and a dollar short, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts