Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

all these pickups from my FCB brothers...SCANS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
haven't purchased anything in a very long time but slowly trying to get back into expanding my pc collection and with the help of my fcb brothers, obtain these recently!

from our new member, cygtr

IMG_0003.png

tyler holt 2010 usa flag patch #1/1

thought for sure he'd be a 3rd round guy, not the 300th pick. lol! indians drafted him and hope he does well!

from my buddy, kuggy

IMG_0001-1.png

starlin castro 2010 bowman chrome gold ref auto #/50

always have a soft spot for golds!

from my close buddy whom we go back since the bmb days, shepsspot

IMG-7.png

ichiro 2009 topps sterling jumbo patch #/10

i really appreciate shep for working with me on this card as i've wanted to add this since topps sterling came out. looks awesome next to my other jumbo patch of ichiro from 2007 topps sterling which actually was hooked up by my buddy boomo!

and last but not least....one of my top wanted cards that i thought i had no shot at obtaining

it worked out somehow that zach's brother evan had won this before but decided to move it. give mad props to zach and evan, but especially zach....he truly is my brother from another mother...

IMG-1.png

david price 2007 bcdp superfractor 1/1 bgs 9.5

an absolute huge addition to my david price collection

thanks for everything, fcb brothers!

dave

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Sick cards, especially the Price. I contacted them on it, but could not pull the trigger. Congrats on snagging it.

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
Ummm.... wow. :D

Awesome cards, every single one deserves a post all for itself. Congrats on the pickups!

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio
AMAZING stuff, Dave. I've lost track of how many board members have owned that Price super. I'm glad to see it find its way into your PC. Congrats! :)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
thanks fellas!

i was super pumped when i obtained the ichiro but especially the price super. i literally drove over to zach's house today after work and picked it up. lol!!

it is def. going to a good home and yes, i do agree that the price super's been around more times than paris hilton but you know what? you just find the "one" in the end. lol!!

i give mad props to fcb peeps....some guys, i've dealt with numerous times and it really doesn't get easier. for them, it's not always about the $....we really have some of the most kind and generous people here at fcb.

let's hope i can keep it up!!

dave

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Great to hear from you Dave, especially in this grand fashion!

Glad the Price super made it to another great Price collector! Just a fantastic card, its my favorite as well.

We are driving to Atlanta for the Rays/Braves game on the 15th and will be sitting with Price's family if you'd like an auto on it ;)

Take care buddy,
Casey

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
caseya10781 said:
Great to hear from you Dave, especially in this grand fashion!

Glad the Price super made it to another great Price collector! Just a fantastic card, its my favorite as well.

We are driving to Atlanta for the Rays/Braves game on the 15th and will be sitting with Price's family if you'd like an auto on it

Take care buddy,
Casey
Look me up while in town.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
ThoseBackPages - eric, yes, in da vault!

brouthercard - to think that they heyward sold about 3-4 times since bike decided to move it...go pull the trigger! u r like wossa jr. lol!

bballcardkid - :lol: thanks! super just jumps out at you. so nice!

RandomH - thanks!

caseya10781 - thanks casey! your price pc is awesome, man....i envy em! pm sent btw!

jjj7880 - thanks james! now i gotta look for a red ref bgs 9.5 ::facepalm::

madbull34 - thanks bud. hope you can obtain it in the near future. check the trade boards. never thought i'd get one here but it does happen

dave

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
daveyou said:
thanks casey! your price pc is awesome, man....i envy em! pm sent btw!

Thanks Dave. I really need to update my scans, I've added a lot more than I have shown in my photobucket.

Maybe I'll do that this weekend :D