Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Roy Oswalt think the Yankees is his best choice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd ... Id=rss_mlb

Roy was besieged by reporters asking about his interest in wearing pinstripes. "From the very beginning, I've said I want to go to an organization that wants to win, and the Yankees surely want to win. It doesn't matter the salary, or anything. They're going to try to win every year, and they keep pushing the envelope every year and are getting more and more players and have a great team."

When asked about approving a possible trade to the crosstown Mets, Oswalt said he wants to leave all of his options open.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
He's having an excellent year, even with some of the worst run support in the NL. I think there is a lot left in the tank. Do the Yankees really need him?

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Roy was besieged by reporters asking about his interest in wearing pinstripes. "From the very beginning, I've said I want to go to an organization that wants to win, and the Yankees surely want to win. It doesn't matter the salary, or anything. They're going to try to win every year, and they keep pushing the envelope every year and are getting more and more players and have a great team." He already wears rust covered pinstripes in Houston :?

When asked about approving a possible trade to the crosstown Mets, Oswalt said he wants to leave all of his options open.[/quote] AKA just in case the Spankees won't sign him and he would rather not play for the Mets :? :lol:
MOFNY Right do they NEED him NO. He should go to the A's A vetern arm and still has some in his tank.

Latest posts