Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow! Bowman blue base strasburg.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
loftlife said:
DAYUM!!! 30 more then mine sold for and I was very happy... congrats!
I am getting the money while the getting is good. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. Over $300.00 in Strasbourg cash with a few Togo. Come on Strasbourg and throw another gem. Have not even sold any other players and I have 5 Harper's and stallions.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
mine sold for $88.50 on day of debut to a person who also won one of my base and chrome lots for $56. I pulled all three from a jumbo when they were only 150ish. So those 3 cards basically paid for a box.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
olerudfan said:
mine sold for $88.50 on day of debut to a person who also won one of my base and chrome lots for $56. I pulled all three from a jumbo when they were only 150ish. So those 3 cards basically paid for a box.
Nicee sell. The blue base is rare compared to other cards 520 is not a lot of cards and pulling one is tough. Hot might not be the right word for Strasbourg stuff. SMOKING.

Members online

Latest posts