Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman: What are you holding?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I know that this product had a lot of potential studs and mighrt be one of the best investment products to come along in a while. I am selling strasburgs as fast as I pull with every sell higher then the last. I have decided to hold Haper and most usa cards. Santana is also a hold. Btw I have pulled 10 chrome stras and 14 base. Have avg 17 base and 29 base.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Unfortunately/fortunately, I'm still holding a Strasburg auto b/c the buyer hasn't paid from the Tuesday-night sell-off. That goes for a few chromes and a base i think. Other than that, I haven't sold much of anything besides a Castro lot and an Ackley REF/Blue REF non-auto lot. And a few USA chromes.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
I have 5 hobby packs,that i'm tempted to open.

why are they not opened please dont tell me your thinking of reselling packs. i get reselling boxes, blasters, cases but packs.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Holding my Ackleys, Iglesais, Heatchcott, Arenado, and Teheran autos. I have sold everything else include my Strasburg Auto, chromes and base

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
jjj7880 said:
Just found 9 blaster boxes tonight at target :D
Wow. How many did you go to? Bowman was everywhere when I was in Port Arthur last weekend. Bought some but not as much as I could have.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
Selling /Trading everything

But

castro base/chrome
Red soxs (pc stuff)
Team Usa chorme (if i pull a harper or a bi enough color its goona go for a swim)

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I haven't pulled much "noteworthy" apart from a Strasburg base. I'm holding everything. :lol:

All prospects/chrome will be going into my small rookie collection, including the Strasburg.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
jjj7880 said:
Wow. How many did you go to? Bowman was everywhere when I was in Port Arthur last weekend. Bought some but not as much as I could have.

they were all at 1 target

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
jjj7880 said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":2at7g44u]
jjj7880 said:

Are you planning on flipping soon or do you think they'll go up more moving forward?[/quote:2at7g44u]

I have them scheduled for a 7 day running auction. Auction will start tomorrow at 7pm.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
jjj7880 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
jjj7880 said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":arg55k0t]
jjj7880 said:

Are you planning on flipping soon or do you think they'll go up more moving forward?

I have them scheduled for a 7 day running auction. Auction will start tomorrow at 7pm.[/quote:arg55k0t]

Ok cool, good luck with the sale. I've been contemplating whether or not it's worth buying these to flip, but seems like if you can only get 1-3 of them, it's not worth it after fees and shipping. Picking up 9, on the other hand, should provide a more worthwhile profit.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
jjj7880 said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":2671k0t2]
jjj7880 said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":2671k0t2]
jjj7880 said:

Are you planning on flipping soon or do you think they'll go up more moving forward?

I have them scheduled for a 7 day running auction. Auction will start tomorrow at 7pm.[/quote:2671k0t2]

Ok cool, good luck with the sale. I've been contemplating whether or not it's worth buying these to flip, but seems like if you can only get 1-3 of them, it's not worth it after fees and shipping. Picking up 9, on the other hand, should provide a more worthwhile profit.[/quote:2671k0t2]

I am doing a starting bid of $280 also so that puts them at $31 a box and ensures I get at least $100 profit before fee's.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
jjj7880 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
jjj7880 said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":2gwbr51j]
jjj7880 said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":2gwbr51j]
jjj7880 said:

I have them scheduled for a 7 day running auction. Auction will start tomorrow at 7pm.

Ok cool, good luck with the sale. I've been contemplating whether or not it's worth buying these to flip, but seems like if you can only get 1-3 of them, it's not worth it after fees and shipping. Picking up 9, on the other hand, should provide a more worthwhile profit.[/quote:2gwbr51j]

I am doing a starting bid of $280 also so that puts them at $31 a box and ensures I get at least $100 profit before fee's.[/quote:2gwbr51j]

Nice. That sounds pretty fair based on completed listings. I bet at least one person will throw out a bid on it.