Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first trip to Camden Yards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I have to say that this is the coolest ball park I have ever attended. The warehouse in right field is absolutely stunning. All the history of Ripken's consecutive games played hit me when I first arrived there. I got some autographs and overall I had an awesome time. Thursday against the Yankees I watched Arrieta have a stellar performance and I got the ticket stub signed by him. He inscribed MLB DEBUT and dated it. I got Jeremy Guthrie on the side panel and I met the best pitcher in O's history....Hall of Famer Jim Palmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was super nice and he had car trouble lol. He went to the security lady in the players parking lot and signed for about 10 people. Really nice person. Last night against the Mets I got Pedro Feliciano on my ticket and on a ball I got Corey Patterson and met Miguel Tejada! I have to say the City of Baltimore was awesome and I only had yesterday to go sight seeing. I hope the next time I go back it won't be on a bus trip. Thanks for the read fellas!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
It is a sweet park. I like how in right field area they have balls on the ground and distance of where home runs landed and who hit it.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
When Baltimore comes up to Toronto, they're always stellar. With that said, I'd love to watch a game in an actual ballpark and Baltimore definitely has one of those.

Adam Jones has always been my favourite Oriole,Chad Bradford aside, and he's been spectacular every time he comes to Toronto.

He also has one ballin' signature. Probably top-10 in the league, methinks.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
jbone17 said:
I have to say that this is the coolest ball park I have ever attended. The warehouse in right field is absolutely stunning. All the history of Ripken's consecutive games played hit me when I first arrived there. I got some autographs and overall I had an awesome time. Thursday against the Yankees I watched Arrieta have a stellar performance and I got the ticket stub signed by him. He inscribed MLB DEBUT and dated it. I got Jeremy Guthrie on the side panel and I met the best pitcher in O's history....Hall of Famer Jim Palmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was super nice and he had car trouble lol. He went to the security lady in the players parking lot and signed for about 10 people. Really nice person. Last night against the Mets I got Pedro Feliciano on my ticket and on a ball I got Corey Patterson and met Miguel Tejada! I have to say the City of Baltimore was awesome and I only had yesterday to go sight seeing. I hope the next time I go back it won't be on a bus trip. Thanks for the read fellas!
What no camera? Where are the pictures :D I guess what happens in Baltimore stays in Baltimore :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Still my favorite park that I've been too. And the food is very good and being so close to downtown makes for an all around great time.

Too bad the owner seemingly couldn't care less.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
gt2590 said:
Still my favorite park that I've been too. And the food is very good and being so close to downtown makes for an all around great time.

Too bad the owner seemingly couldn't care less.
will trade you the Pirates owner ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
I was there last night as well, good game, good crowd, and good partying afterwards.

Going again tonight !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts