Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman or 2009 Bowman Draft?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I'm probably going to head out later today to pick up one of these blasters. I have already opened a couple 2010 but have heard that 2009 had some nice blasters. Which one would you reccommend me breaking later?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
TGutta said:
I'm probably going to head out later today to pick up one of these blasters. I have already opened a couple 2010 but have heard that 2009 had some nice blasters. Which one would you reccommend me breaking later?

Stick with 2010.

The base cards of 2009 draft are amongst the worst of any bowman product EVER.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
brouthercard said:
TGutta said:

Stick with 2010.

We could say this about past years based on the fire storm of the 2010 base from this product. LOL

stu

Jan 24, 2010
In the 2010, you are looking for base chromes and maybe a couple purple refractors of a handful of players. You could easily make your blaster back.
The 2009 blasters could produce a chrome auto of one of the prospects. You might his a Leake or Trout. You might get an auto one out of 4 blasters.
Probably 2010 is your best bet.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Ok I think I'm going to stick with 2010. I was already leaning towards it since the last 2 that I have opened have been very nice. I wasn't planning on it but I had one retail pack get picked up for me and it had a Bryce Harper Chrome so I figure I'll try my luck today :) Thanks for the replies.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
brouthercard said:
TGutta said:

Stick with 2010.

Without doubt go with 2010.

You have the chance to make money on your box by hitting a base card. I don't know how many products have ever been able to offer that, but I bet you can count them on one hand.

Latest posts