Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about thepit.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Hey guys, need some help on this one. If you sell something to the pit, do they put money in your account instantly or do they wait to pay you until your cards arrive at the office in Los Angeles? May sound like a dumb question, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I know they do the "give us your cards to hold and sell them when you want to" thing, so I didn't know.

Thanks,
Ant

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
Hey guys, need some help on this one. If you sell something to the pit, do they put money in your account instantly or do they wait to pay you until your cards arrive at the office in Los Angeles? May sound like a dumb question, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I know they do the "give us your cards to hold and sell them when you want to" thing, so I didn't know.

Thanks,
Ant

You can't sell until it's in your account. Once they receive it, it's placed in your account. I think if you sell before the cards are there, it has to get there in 3 days or you're fined like $25 or something like that.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Ian Stewart said:
aminors said:

Thanks,
Ant

You can't sell until it's in your account. Once they receive it, it's placed in your account. I think if you sell before the cards are there, it has to get there in 3 days or you're fined like $25 or something like that.

Yeah, I see that I have 5 business days to get the cards there, but will they pay me immediately after I click "sell" or whatever and therefore obligate myself to sending them the cards? Or do I have to wait until the cards are in their hands? I'm asking because I have Bumgarner chromes that are in my possession right now that I'd be more than happy to get 2.25 per out of.

Ant

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
It will put the money in your account ,but it wont be available until they receive the cards.

it'll say..

example...

Cash Balance $11.20

Unsettled Balance: 33.22

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
AKA Coastal said:
It will put the money in your account ,but it wont be available until they receive the cards.

it'll say..

example...

Cash Balance $11.20

Unsettled Balance: 33.22

Crap. Ok. I was hoping it was the other way around.

Mods, shut this one down.

Ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts