Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

kmart revisited: stras-alicious

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Yesterday saw 3 blasters at Kmart on shelf. Thought about the possibility and went back today. Got 1 and picked the right one.

Daughter pulled a strausburg topps 100 from pack 1.
I pulled a A. Chapman purple /999 from one pack

Daughter then pulls a grandel USA.

son was bummed until he screamed STRASBURG CHROME BABY!
great blaster to open with kids.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
wow!!!!

Just a question, did K-Mart have theirs in back? They did that at the "local" one and they had a GREAT selection of old but good product marked down pretty well. A collecting buddy of mine got the last blaster but I got ALL the value packs!

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
wow!!!!

Just a question, did K-Mart have theirs in back? They did that at the "local" one and they had a GREAT selection of old but good product marked down pretty well. A collecting buddy of mine got the last blaster but I got ALL the value packs!

It was in the front of the store, but the value packs were on a display in the center. Everything there was marked down real cheap. I pick up a value pack of 2009 Spectrum and pulled a Griffey Blue. BEckett has no info on these. Anyone knows?