Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg Red 1/1 Auto listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
not sure if this has been posted yet...

[ebay:2426ogsy]200482827776[/ebay:2426ogsy]

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Jumbo box prices finally to come down?

BTW, guy did a great job with the listing. Huge BIN, makes note of the superfractor listing and final sale price, then makes note that this card is auto'd and the super was not, then puts his impressive stat line from his debut.

Auction may ultimately be the best way to go with this one, but this is exactly how I would have listed it to start with, just to see if someone would buy into the fact that it's auto'd and the superfractor was not and make a higher offer accordingly.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Well, at least I can take some solace knowing it wasn't in my jumbo case.

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008
I would pay more then the superfractor but I also like these base autos more then the on card chrome autos. I guess different strokes for different folks.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Jaypers said:

The guy that bought your case sold each box individually and this guy got one of them.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
No offers yet on that GOLD. Think I'll offer him 10K if He can find the RED 1/1 Auto just to see what he says. Of course, I've never been known to mis-speak... :oops: ::facepalm:: :D

It's a Great Card as we all know, but take the dern thing out of the toploader and then scan them corners. They actually look pretty clean for a Red.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
aaron41984 said:
Jaypers said:

The guy that bought your case sold each box individually and this guy got one of them.

:lol: Too funny.

First off, you don't even know who I sold it to, and second, the buyer told me on no uncertain terms that he'll be busting it all for himself.

Members online

Latest posts