Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MY NEWEST PICK UPS AND SHOUTOUT TO AKACOSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
First I want to Thank Costal for all the contest he has been doing and on one of them I acually won :D . Ironically the item happen to be of a Celtic player which is my team :eek: . Any way Thank You AKACOSTAL!!!!!!!! I have also picked up some basketball stuff this last few week but our mail was not delivered all of last week because of the snow and got everything on Tuesday. First I will show the prize I won in the contest, then the rest.

:D :D :)

rondoautoRc.jpg

Next My Pick ups!!!...............

DwightHowardauto.jpg

Howardauto.jpg

1of1AlHarrington.jpg

My second logo of this type (different player)
MattBarneslogo.jpg

I had forgot that back then the jersey's had those pasted letters on them :lol: :lol:
Thomas1of1auto.jpg

:D
BillRussel9of10.jpg

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Nice stuff; I really like the Howards, and it's about time you showed the Rondo. You told us that you got it in what seemed like November...of last year.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
Nice stuff; I really like the Howards, and it's about time you showed the Rondo. You told us that you got it in what seemed like November...of last year.
:lol: I know, I was a little behind on my scanning :oops:
It acually had a stiker on it the said it was from the Pit. I know Costal said it was comming from there but had no idea that apperently this company holds card for people :shock: :eek: ??. I dont think I could trust anybody but myself to hold my collection.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Some amazing pick ups. I have yet to grab a Howard auto. I am not sure what i am waiting for

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Nice pickups. Rondo actually put more time in his "R's R's" than he does with most of auto's. Not to mention they are selling for like twice as much since I did the contest.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Nice pickups. Rondo actually put more time in his "R's R's" than he does with most of auto's. Not to mention they are selling for like twice as much since I did the contest.
I noticed that :lol: . he is getting real lazy on his auto's and I though I hate when guy's sign like that I still resepct his play.
Everyone else Thanks for the Comments Im just happy to add these to my collection :) .

Latest posts