Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which of these should i sell now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamels heros

Aug 14, 2008
Hey guys, i was wondering if you could help me out on what card i should put on ebay today. please lmk out of these and thanks a lot. any help would be greatly apppreciated

Michael Stanton 2008 Bowman Chrome blue refractor auto

Stephen Strasburg 2010 Bowman auto

Bryce Harper bowman gold refractor

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Definitely sell all.

Stanton is gonna have to start hitting 40 homers a year for his prices to keep up.

Strasburg could remain hot as a player, but it is unlikely that his cards will remain as hot as they are now, especially when new products come out.

Harper is in the same boat as Strasburg. Once he has other cards, the USA stuff will no longer be as popular.

hamels heros

Aug 14, 2008
haha i kno by sig is far off haah xD and yes all three cards were pulled by me. right now my scanner is not working so i believe i will be going the picture route haha. and im still hesitant on selling the strasburg... oy vey ha prospecting

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Stanton is the only one I'm not sure about selling. I'm in the same boat with him as I've toyed with listing a couple of Chrome Auto's. His debut was ignored to such a degree (thanks to Strasburg) that prices have only dropped to this point. If he can get hot I think there could be a nice spike.

The other two I'd definitely move now.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Sell Stras now.

Sell Stanton when he hits a few HR's.

Sell Harper after he starts playing and has a good streak.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'd sell them all too. But if you're only selling one it's gotta be Cashburg.

And Lance, is right, it's time for a new banner.

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
this should be renamed "look at my best cards!"
should you list a stras auto? dumb question unless you have had your head up your john :eek:

Members online

Latest posts