Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MISLEADING TITLE OR JUST ME?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Title is kinda vague, but the description seems fine. It would be hard to create a short title for all of those things.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like you are getting 6 blasters... 1 retail box... and all those other cards that are pictured.... am I not reading it right? Or is he just selling the chrome/base/inserts from those boxes and you get no boxes/packs to rip urself?

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
JUST SEEMED TO ME LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THERE IS A STRASBURG REFRACTOR AUTO TO BOOST SALES

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
rum151man said:
JUST SEEMED TO ME LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THERE IS A STRASBURG REFRACTOR AUTO TO BOOST SALES
NOT REALLY. THAT CARD DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
rum151man said:

Mmm no. If people think they are buying a Strasburg Ref Auto they deserve to be misled. From the auction it looks like he is selling 7 boxes worth or cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts