Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

College World series road to Omaha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
I know they are only in the Super Regionals right now but, who are you pulling for team and player wise. Are you even following the the college game?

Of course I am pulling for S. Carolina but am stoked to see 3 SC teams make the Super and also to see 5 SEC teams in there as well. Sam Dyson pitches today vs Coastal, hopefully SC can pull that one out after an extremely exciting game yesterday.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Big Vanderbilt fan, so hoping Tim Corbin finally gets to Omaha. Typically though, I just follow individual players; following Purke, Cole, Walla, and Bradley Jr. After a little lackluster season the Regionals and Super Regionals have been outstanding.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
jlecates said:
Big Vanderbilt fan, so hoping Tim Corbin finally gets to Omaha. Typically though, I just follow individual players; following Purke, Cole, Walla, and Bradley Jr. After a little lackluster season the Regionals and Super Regionals have been outstanding.

Looks like they lost a nail biter, sorry to see that. Texas not going is a surprise and Clemson is hammering Alabama right now (Brad likes that). I am glad to see Florida on the other side of the CWS bracket from S.Carolina, they gave us a fit the last regular series in Columbia this year.

Bradley Jr. is gonna be a good one ;)

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Amazing how good he has been considering how fast he came back from the broken hand injury. He'll either be at the Cape or taking up his Team USA invite - stock has risen a lot this year.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
jlecates said:
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Amazing how good he has been considering how fast he came back from the broken hand injury. He'll either be at the Cape or taking up his Team USA invite - stock has risen a lot this year.

Hopefully I will be able to pick up some of his stuff whenever he has some cards. When guys have 5 tool talent like he does they don't stay under the radar long.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I am closely watching UCLA and Coastal Carolina. There is something about the word Chanticleers that makes me like them, lol.

Love watching Trevor Bauer, Christian Colon, and Matthew Purke.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Trevor Bauer needs to wash his goddamned hat. Seriously, that thing is disgusting.

Teams - especially in the NCAA - are so hellbent on uniformity and looking the same (no untucked jerseys, etc), yet they allow this?