Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg-MLB The Show Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
So because of a few things i did not get a ps3 so i just got MLB The Show for my ancient PS2. Has sony created Stephen Strasburg (like some online feature) for MLB The Show. If so, can someone tell me the exact pitches, stats (like yellow bar) maybe take a pic or something, Thanks for any help haha.

Ex: Is it a circle change grip, sweeping curve, etc haha

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
he is not on there yet. His changeup is a straight change up and his curveball is either a slurve or sweeping curveball.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
mwashuc06 said:
he is not on there yet. His changeup is a straight change up and his curveball is either a slurve or sweeping curveball.
thank you and that is what i thought about the curve.

i just thought i heard the announcers saying it was a circle grip.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
mwashuc06 said:

I wouldn't listen to them as they said that Strasburg wasn't a strikeout pitcher at the start of the game.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
mwashuc06 said:
darocker80 said:
mwashuc06 said:

I wouldn't listen to them as they said that Strasburg wasn't a strikeout pitcher at the start of the game.
haha

Members online