Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who would you rather have: Phil Hughes or Mike Pelfrey?

Who would you rather have on your team right now: Mike Pelfrey or Phil Hughes?

• Mike Pelfrey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Both are now 9-1 with sub 2.7 ERA's, both pitch in New York, and both are acclaimed pitching prospects from the past that have toiled in the majors for the past few years but both now seem to be turning into stars.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
stevezimmer22 said:
I don't know how its close.. The better choice is Hughes, completely canceling out the fact that he is two years younger.

It's "close" because we have 7 biased Mets fans who have voted thus far. Such is the problem with polls..People cannot ignore bias, even when their choice makes no sense.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Jays_Cards said:
stevezimmer22 said:
I don't know how its close.. The better choice is Hughes, completely canceling out the fact that he is two years younger.

It's "close" because we have 7 biased Mets fans who have voted thus far. Such is the problem with polls..People cannot ignore bias, even when their choice makes no sense.

8 biased Met fans

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
agreed, the only reason Pelfrey has 14 votes is b/c there are at least 12 Mets fan on this board.

Watch both of the pitchers throw for 10 straight games and it is very clear who has the better stuff - Phil Hughes.

and I HATE the Mets AND Yankees.

And I was rooting for the Mets in 2000, that's how much I hate the Yankees.

But the truth is truth.

Jays_Cards said:
stevezimmer22 said:

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
im going to the game tonight. i was so hoping this matchup was tonight but that stupid off day on monday.....now i get to see taka vs vaz. ::facepalm:: :lol: beer.....need beer...

dave

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Joel Sherman of the New York Post asked 12 baseball insiders whether they would prefer to have Phil Hughes or Mike Pelfrey for the next five years and was surprised to see all 12 select Hughes.

Members online

Latest posts