Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What the heck is Auctiva??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Bornagaincollector said:
I have never seen this before when i go to pay for a ebay auction i won.Is this safe?

If you look at my auctions, there is a small window that you can view some other of my auctions in made by the Auctiva company.

They have templates for listing items on EBAY as well as if I want an alternantive to buying insurance for my shipped items, I can go thru them as well..

Auctiva.com

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I was wondering,because any other time i have one a auction.It takes stright to paypal.Now with auctiva i hit the continue button and it takes me to the next page and asked for payment,i hit the payment button and the page just reloads again without accepting payment.

It has done this like 6 times after i tried.That why i don't like it.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Bornagaincollector said:
I was wondering,because any other time i have one a auction.It takes stright to paypal.Now with auctiva i hit the continue button and it takes me to the next page and asked for payment,i hit the payment button and the page just reloads again without accepting payment.

It has done this like 6 times after i tried.That why i don't like it.

Then I am guessing that the seller has his account set up to accept payments thru them.

There are a few other companies that do this for sellers as well..

Members online

Latest posts