Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allen & Ginter Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr148927

Aug 8, 2008
boston
Hi All,
I was curious. Being that Allen & Ginter is always popular, do you think a case can make back most of, if not all of the cost? I am thinking of picking up a case ( I have not busted wax in a long, long time.). I know I will probably lose money on it, which I am fine with ( unless I hit a biggie :D ). Just curious to see what you guys think. also what do you think a goodpriceis on this product. I see prices all over the place.. As always , appreciate the help.
Thanks,
Paul

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Probably not, especially at current prices.

You're going to get a lot of low-end Game-Used and most of the big-name autos are short-printed. It's hard to imagine most boxes getting you back the current cost.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
mr148927 said:
Hi All,
I was curious. Being that Allen & Ginter is always popular, do you think a case can make back most of, if not all of the cost? I am thinking of picking up a case ( I have not busted wax in a long, long time.). I know I will probably lose money on it, which I am fine with ( unless I hit a biggie :D ). Just curious to see what you guys think. also what do you think a goodpriceis on this product. I see prices all over the place.. As always , appreciate the help.
Thanks,
Paul
You should have bought your case like 3 week ago if you could get it from a reputable dealer at around
850-900. But as the prices have rising since they announced Stephen Strasburg will have card(s) in it to well over 1250.

So to answer your question honestly.......Hell know! stay away not at these prices.

Members online