Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

is there finna to be a 2010 upper deck series 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
jw cuz the series 1 tiger team set be 19 cards and waint fit in the binder evenly

one card on the 3rd page and such

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
upper deck series 2. will this product exist. i herd maybe they got sued and cant make anymore cards. i dont pay close attention to these things.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
jeremy said:
upper deck series 2. will this product exist. i herd maybe they got sued and cant make anymore cards. i dont pay close attention to these things.

That's pretty apparent.

Have you seen any other UD products this year? Here's a hint...the answer is "no." What does that tell you about UD Series 2.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
well then why did they call it series 1 when they cant make a series 2, this is totally illogical.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
jeremy said:
well then why did they call it series 1 when they cant make a series 2, this is totally illogical.

Well, why the hell do you think they were sued after releasing "Series 1"...because they were not allowed to produce cards in 2010. It's UD, most of what they do is illogical.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The last update for a card series was SPX in April. Given that this never actually happened, then I think it's fair to say there will be no Series II.

I'll translate it for you too...

There ain't gon be no series 2 cuz MLB be trippin over rights yo. ;)

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I'm hoping they get their license back in time to make a Series 3. It would suck if there was no Series 2, but it would be cool if they could do the Third Series at the end of the season.

RandomH

lol_wut.jpg

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
You failed at your own way of writing in the title. Finna to be makes no sense. It has to be finna be.

And, there won't be a UD Series 2 because they will be in huge **** (probably have to file for bankruptcy and will be no more or bought out by Topps or Panini).

Imagine if they end up making a Series 2 :lol:

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
Well thank goodness I opened this thread.

My day would have been incomplete otherwise.

With that title...and that poster...I truly should have known better, but I just can't turn away from a true train-wreck.

KUHawk

Mar 2, 2010
Kansas City, KS
Much like watching a baby being born, growing up and then slowly regressing into almost a fetal form in later years, I believe the English language will suffer the same fate. I think it hit it's prime right around the turn of the century and has slowly been going downhill ever since. I think by the year 2150 we'll be reduced to grunts and hand motions only, just like it all began with the caveman. Just my opinion though.

Members online

Latest posts