Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MINNESOTA TWINS - What hotel does the visiting team stay at?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I am heading up there for work next weekend and at night wanted to get some autographs or try anyhow. Anybody know.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Once you find out where you stay you could dress up like room service and go around knocking on all the players doors.

:cough:jlvjr16:cough:

:lol:

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I don't think I would sign an autograph for somebody exhibiting stalkerish behavior. Don't be that guy.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
securedsports said:
I am heading up there for work next weekend and at night wanted to get some autographs or try anyhow. Anybody know.

It's probably in the media guide. I just know the PCL ones but I don't hang out at the hotel because I feel players should have as "normal" of life as they can away from the ballpark.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Its not stalking you guys, its called getting their autograph prior to them getting into the hotel. Lots of people do it. Obviously not you guys.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Jeff N. said:
securedsports said:
Its not stalking you guys, its called getting their autograph prior to them getting into the hotel. Lots of people do it. Obviously not you guys.

Not those of us with a life or significant other.

Some of you need to turn the page and not use these message boards as a sounding off party. If you have nothing good to say don't say it at all. If you read my post I will be up there for work, not with my family or signficant other.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
securedsports said:
Jeff N. said:
securedsports said:

Some of you need to turn the page and not use these message boards as a sounding off party. If you have nothing good to say don't say it at all. If you read my post I will be up there for work, not with my family or signficant other.

Is your "work" getting autographs from ballplayers? Because if it's not, you're stalking these guys.

You wanna know where they stay? Call the team. If you post here, you're going to get a lot of people disparaging you for it because it's a really crappy thing to do and pisses off the players.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Jeff N. said:
securedsports said:
[quote="Jeff N.":28heg2p3]
securedsports said:

Is your "work" getting autographs from ballplayers? Because if it's not, you're stalking these guys.

You wanna know where they stay? Call the team. If you post here, you're going to get a lot of people disparaging you for it because it's a really crappy thing to do and pisses off the players.[/quote:28heg2p3]

I agree.
I didn't really understand the logic behind "is ok becase lots of people do it", can someone explain how that works? Also it confused me how is it different from stalking.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Just call the nice hotels in downtown and ask for someone's room like a trainer or coach or someone who is unlikely to be using an alias. If they connect you, you can know that they're staying there.

Also it is not illegal to wait on a public sidewalk or to ask someone to sign an autograph that walks by. Good luck getting some signatures.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Duh. I work during the day and would go to the game at night. What is so wrong with that? Maybe your primadona players don't like it or those on roids or HGH don't like, but some actually like giving their autograph, especially if you are a fan of the visiting team. Cry Cry Players.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
r2d2 said:
Jeff N. said:
securedsports said:
[quote="Jeff N.":14c2m92n]
securedsports said:

You wanna know where they stay? Call the team. If you post here, you're going to get a lot of people disparaging you for it because it's a really crappy thing to do and pisses off the players.

I agree.
I didn't really understand the logic behind "is ok becase lots of people do it", can someone explain how that works? Also it confused me how is it different from stalking.[/quote:14c2m92n]

But writing them numerous times and sending in care of the team is a lot better. There is nothing wrong with asking for an autograph from a player as they walk into their hotel. Give me a good reason why it is bad. Its not like I would be interupting their dinner.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
securedsports said:
r2d2 said:
Jeff N. said:
securedsports said:
[quote="Jeff N.":p5ll76rl]
securedsports said:

I agree.
I didn't really understand the logic behind "is ok becase lots of people do it", can someone explain how that works? Also it confused me how is it different from stalking.

But writing them numerous times and sending in care of the team is a lot better. There is nothing wrong with asking for an autograph from a player as they walk into their hotel. Give me a good reason why it is bad. Its not like I would be interupting their dinner.[/quote:p5ll76rl]

Because they're trying to get to their hotel for a reason.

In the immortal words of Avenue Q's Gary Coleman, "It Gets Old."

---

You don't see it. We're not going to be able to convince you of it. Let's agree to disagree that you're a stalking sociopath who cares only about himself and his needs and wants and desides.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Enough. Both of you. I feel like I watching two clones play a game of "repeat".

Jeff- You should know better, especially being the guy who "stalks" Phillies players using a child. Quite hypocritical.

So, maybe you both should stop the bickering.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
it's odd, I live in MN, I eat, sleep, and poop MN. I go to a few Twins games every year (and TwinsFest) where I meet graphers, and we never discussed this. To be honest though, MN is one of the WORST IP teams in my opinion. I went to 2 games last year, and besides all the old folk, I only saw 3 or 4 players sign. The Royals on the other hand.... they are awesome! Especially Lerew, who came into the outfield just to sign.

Here is my #1 graphing rule. They could have chosen a different life path but they chose this one. This is part of that life.

I am respectful though, nice, I do it when the time is appropriate and I ALWAYS say "Thank You" whether I paid for it or if it was free.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
NECpilgrims8 said:
Enough. Both of you. I feel like I watching two clones play a game of "repeat".

Jeff- You should know better, especially being the guy who "stalks" Phillies players using a child. Quite hypocritical.

So, maybe you both should stop the bickering.

You don't know me, Adam, you don't know a damn thing about me. Show me where I'm eBaying autographs. I believe I posted a message a few weeks ago how there's no reason for anyone under the age of 16 to try to get an autograph......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts