Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WISH ME LUCK..GOING ON THE HUNT FOR BOWMAN BLASTERS TONIGHT.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
I work and live by a total of 5 Targets, gonna go to all 5 of them. Wish me luck if I can find some Ill try to do live breaks..

anyone want to guess on how many I can find :lol: :lol: :lol:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
You would be better off waiting til tuesday or wednesday, when they are re-stocked..

At least that is the time line around here. Good luck.

skrip

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
Lol. Only reason I posted cause it seems that blasterd are hard to find. Hobby shop I like to go to is not stocking bowman any more :(. And I need a damn fix. And wanted
to share the fix with you all. :lol: I[quot[/quote]

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
I scored three blasters at my Walmart tonight, the third time I've been successful at this particular store. I left behind 10 rack packs and a fully loaded 36 count open box of retail packs that had a $4.98 sticker on the box. I looked the packs over and they had a silver foil-type wrapper, not the white plastic wrapper I've seen on the 24 count retail packs. Anyway, these packs also said 10 cards enclosed with 2 Chome cards per pack. Price on them seemed too high so I passed on them and just brought home the 3 blasters. Thinking that Walmart probably priced these wrong as if they were rack packs. They'll probably still be there the next few days too.

Edit - Total haul for me so far in my town:

13 - Blaster boxes
2 - 24 pack retail boxes
1 - 36 pack retail box
20 - Rack packs

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Mamunrud said:
I scored three blasters at my Walmart tonight, the third time I've been successful at this particular store. I left behind 10 rack packs and a fully loaded 36 count open box of retail packs that had a $4.98 sticker on the box. I looked the packs over and they had a silver foil-type wrapper, not the white plastic wrapper I've seen on the 24 count retail packs. Anyway, these packs also said 10 cards enclosed with 2 Chome cards per pack. Price on them seemed too high so I passed on them and just brought home the 3 blasters. Thinking that Walmart probably priced these wrong as if they were rack packs. They'll probably still be there the next few days too.

Edit - Total haul for me so far in my town:

13 - Blaster boxes
2 - 24 pack retail boxes
1 - 36 pack retail box
20 - Rack packs

Correct me if I'm wrong here but it shouldn't matter what the sticker price says...they will scan the barcode and it will have the correct price. You should take a pack to one of the price-scanners and scan the barcode.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
I have yet to even see a blaster but my local Walmart and Target both have packs available. Purchased about 10 and got a Forsythe auto. No Stras or Harper yet.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
FYI, if you take a bar code to the CS desk, they'll scan it and tell you what stores in the area have in stock. Saves a bit of driving.

Members online

Latest posts