Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Today's raw Pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got 6 pocket schedules at Boston Market for the St. Paul Saints and my dad got me another one as well. I hope to pick up 2-3 more, plus I will have my ticket stub for graphs. Hopefully I can get to the game early enough to graph. Maybe Kevin Millar will be there but I doubt it, I am also probably going to bring a ball to get signed.

So I am set. First IND game ever!

Does anyone know about IND leagues? Are they somehow connected? Because most sites dont hint that they are, but there is a ferederation or something for all the leagues. And the Saints do play the Red-Hawks, who are in a different league

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
i am going to be ready. I also found 3 baseballs and an index card, and will probably buy a program. Getting there when the gates open, and hopefully I get infield seats. Tickets sell well, but I suppose everyone will be at work so it won't be packed.

If I have to settle for GA or outfield seats, that basically diminishes the chance of getting an auto. Oh well!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Looks like I am going to skip out on bringing my balls, because if I get far away seats, then I have to hold them for the entire game, and nobody will have signed them for me, so I don't want a lot of extra baggage.

If I somehow meet Millar, he can sign a stubb. I only want small things to bring along in my pockets

Members online