Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone have a link to contact Ebay directly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeus091

Nov 6, 2008
I need some help.

I sold a Stephen Strasburg Bowman Auto. I had torn my ACL and could not get to the post office for a few days. The seller requested a refund and I agreed to refund his money. I processed the refund yesterday and today I discover he left me negative feedback saying I never refunded his money. I have the paypay transaction # saying everything was refunded yesterday. I would like ebay to reverse this feedback or cancel.

Can anyone provide any advice?

Thanks

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Zeus091 said:
I need some help.

I sold a Stephen Strasburg Bowman Auto. I had torn my ACL and could not get to the post office for a few days. The seller requested a refund and I agreed to refund his money. I processed the refund yesterday and today I discover he left me negative feedback saying I never refunded his money. I have the paypay transaction # saying everything was refunded yesterday. I would like ebay to reverse this feedback or cancel.

Thanks
It can take a few days for his refund to go thru and he won't see it until it does.
go to ebay and click on the contact button upper top right of the home page and it will walk you thru actaully talking to them '

Zeus091

Nov 6, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Zeus091 said:
I need some help.

Thanks
It can take a few days for his refund to go thru and he won't see it until it does.
go to ebay and click on the contact button upper top right of the home page and it will walk you thru actaully talking to them '

Thank you, but I remember them having a live chat. Did they get rid of this service?

Members online

Latest posts