Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Good morning and off to bed.

The last 30 hours or so have been a whirlwind of craziness.

My wife and son flew back to the states yesterday, to await my return from deployment next year. I watched World Cup soccer all day yesterday and then issued weapons out to all of my battle buddies who will fly to Afghanistan later today.

And, in all that time, I have only gotten 2 hours of sleep (add in watching "Wolfman", which was great, and "Shutter Island", which just pissed me off) and had a pretty packed (albeit sad) last day and a quarter.

Talk to everyone later.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning all!
Struggling with creating a summer schedule for my clients as the parents arent very responsible. Trying to nail some things down today.
Have a good one folks!
Tom

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning Dan, George, Tom, David, Marlins Maniac 20, and Art
then good night to Anthony K, rookieaddict
Work has been busy already so I'll talk to you guys later.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

up early today and its finally a sunny day here! not much on the agenda at all.. gotta hit UPS store to mail out some headers I sold yesterday and got some auctions today that hopefully I will add a few more goodies to my PC. should be a good day for fishing but who knows if I'll get out there or not being dependant on others.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Long night for us. Son has fever, runny eyes/nose, coughing...

Welcome to all of the newcomers this morning :)

Latest posts