Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

andres galarraga perfect game card [UPDATE 3/9/11]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Re: andres galarraga perfect game card in 2010 topps update?

I heard they finna put it in upper deck series 2

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008

It's the type of "mistake" that Topps historically has made. I think it would be a great idea, and a card a ton of people would want.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......

Jeff N. said:
Considering Armando didn't have a perfect game, I would say no.

And it's comments like this.... I wish they reversed the call because years from now he will never get the credit he truly deserves :(. I get what your saying he didn't technically but he does deserve a lot of dang credit.

Shep :ugeek:

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009

Ok, so if this guy isn't a funny alt of someone else here, why the blank hasn't he been removed by now?

Sly

Aug 7, 2008

Sean_C said:
Ok, so if this guy isn't a funny alt of someone else here, why the blank hasn't he been removed by now?

Nobody knows. At the end of the day, it's trolling at its finest...and it's not even funny trolling. Especially when you start a topic like this and can't even get the guys name right (and sadly, with him, who knows if it was intentional or not). ::facepalm::

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008

Sly said:
Sean_C said:

Nobody knows. At the end of the day, it's trolling at its finest...and it's not even funny trolling. Especially when you start a topic like this and can't even get the guys name right (and sadly, with him, who knows if it was intentional or not). ::facepalm::
I have to wonder if in this case a person's reputation getting in the way of the post for some people. I actually love the idea, and think that it's far better than some of the shtick they have pulled in the past. It's certainly an issue people are passionate about, and many felt the call should be overturned. I kind of think that if someone else had posted the idea more people would have liked it. I could be wrong though, but the idea just really grabs me.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010

jeremy said:
yall know if theres finna to be one? i think it would be neato
:lol: :lol: :lol: yall know if theres finna be one? WHATS WITH THE FINNA?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

(deleted by poster)

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010

t3dudek wrote:
I heard they finna put it in upper deck series 2

Best post ever.

i was hoping that i wasnt the only one on the boards yesterday for that topic.

Members online

Latest posts