Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What to charge if ship to Canada?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Got a question on one of my items asking how much it would cost to ship to Canada. I normally do not ship outside the US so how much should I say i need for shipping?

G

mredsox89 said:
Got a question on one of my items asking how much it would cost to ship to Canada. I normally do not ship outside the US so how much should I say i need for shipping?
what does irt way and if you want to track it you'll pay I think about 6-8 at the post office.
I can't remember what it cost me to track a hit sale 100 but I think that was about it.

If it is a low sale like say 25 or less then I would think 5.00 is the going rate that the shippers from there
charge us.

G

mredsox89 said:
its prob gonna be a single or a few cards for under a $.
Oh so I would tell them 3 then and ship it first class international and I think that it will be
under 2 or maybe just that.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
I often get cards from the US (being that I live in Canada). I usually get charged between $3 to $5 and I have no prob with that. The stamp on the envelope is usually $1.50 or less. If you want tracking and insurance I usually get charged around $15 and the cost on the envelope is usually $10 to $12. Hope this helps.

Members online

Latest posts