Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Grades Popped Today! Lots of 2010 Bowman!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Couldn't pass up the June special. Extremely happy with the grades! I sent in 26 cards total and 8 didn't meet minimum grades. Enjoy!

2010 Bowman Chrome 18U USA Baseball Refractors Bryce Harper 9.5
2010 Bowman Chrome 18U USA Baseball Blue Refractors Bryce Harper 9.5
2009 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors Wilmer Font 9.5
2009 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors Wilmer Font 9.5
2009 Bowman Chrome Prospects Orange Refractors Wilmer Font 9.5
2010 Bowman Chrome 18U USA Baseball Refractors Jameson Taillon 9.5
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gold Refractors Patrick Schuster AU 9.5
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors Martin Perez AU 9.5
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors Rex Brothers AU 9.5
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors Rex Brothers AU 9.5
2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Blue Refractors Chad James AU 9.5
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Anthony Rizzo AU 9.5
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors Wil Myers AU 9.5
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors Wil Myers AU 10.0
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors Wil Myers AU 10.0

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Dayum man good to see the Myers stuff grading out so well. Did you send them all or did you just pick the ones that looked best?

Congrats on the awesome grades though.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Thanks guys! I'm just as shocked as yall are!

I had 8 that didn't meet minimum grade overall. I sent in 7 Myers blue refs and 1 didn't meet minimum.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Dayum man good to see the Myers stuff grading out so well. Did you send them all or did you just pick the ones that looked best?

I had 7 total blues at the time and sent them all in. 1 didn't meet minimum. :eek:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
mlbfan10 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

I had 7 total blues at the time and sent them all in. 1 didn't meet minimum. :eek:

Very nice. How were the surfaces on them? I have a couple that I'm considering sending in, but the surfaces on a few have either roller scratches or just little marks here and there. I'd say each card has 1-3 little surface marks, but all are minor. The hope is that since all three other categories look pretty good, the surface won't be enough to keep it from a gold label.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
mlbfan10 said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":1ni2amle]Dayum man good to see the Myers stuff grading out so well. Did you send them all or did you just pick the ones that looked best?

Very nice. How were the surfaces on them? I have a couple that I'm considering sending in, but the surfaces on a few have either roller scratches or just little marks here and there. I'd say each card has 1-3 little surface marks, but all are minor. The hope is that since all three other categories look pretty good, the surface won't be enough to keep it from a gold label.[/quote:1ni2amle]

Most of the cards did have the roller marks nothing more than 1-3 marks but they really didn't kill me on them. Also the harper blue ref has 60/40 centering and was graded 9.5 centering. I've noticed they have done this quite a bit on his blue refs. I say send them you never know!!!!

Members online

Latest posts