Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Home Gamer and More...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
My main computer crashed so I wasn't able to update my website or format the pictures, but I had to post these!

A few things I've gotten in...

Starlin Castro Game Used 2010 Bat
245.jpg
246.jpg
247.jpg

Carlos Zambrano Game Used Autographed 2005 Alternate Blue Jersey
It is the first gamer that I have seen with an inscription so I thought it was pretty cool that it had both the 05 and no-hitter inscriptions.
BuSpjgCGkKGrHqViMEv10CvSYBLqPSq7w_1.jpg
BuSrdwmkKGrHqFg4Evri1o2cBLqPYCF7Q_1.jpg
BuSlvmkKGrHqFicEv1zktmBLqPIDbz_12.jpg
BuSmrEWkKGrHqJi4Ev1z1OkBBLqPK0Fe_12.jpg

Starlin Castro's first Home Game Used Jersey (the HOF has his debut jersey :cry: :lol: ). This one was worn during the first 14 home games of his career. The pinstripes match up with every picture that I have seen :D
242.jpg
243.jpg
241.jpg
248.jpg
240.jpg
239.jpg
c2.jpg
xc.jpg

Thanks for looking!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Re: Gamers...

Great stuff. Love the use and tar on Castro bat. Did you get them from Steiner, now that they have the Cubs game used contract.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Re: Gamers...

Yep I got both Castro gamers from Steiner. Thankfully Cubs stuff is a lot cheaper than Yankee stuff :lol:

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
good to see your still around man. awesome pickups! cubs r my favorite nl team prolly. altho the bartman **** was hilarious. were u at the game. i wuda been on waveland trying to sneak in if i lived in chi town live.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Thanks for the comments.
And no miggy I wasn't at the Bartman game :lol:

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Mudcatsfan said:
That's insane, how do you get stuff like that?

Steiner Sports just got the Cubs game used marketing rights this season. They also have Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers and used to have the Mets.

Yep in the past the Cubs have sold some of their game used stuff at the end of the year at the Cubs Convention. This year they signed with Steiner so they can pretty much find you anything you want. I also like the fact that there are now MLB holograms on most of the stuff.

Thanks for all the comments everyone.
Should be posting a small mailday soon.
Thanks!

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Zambrano38 said:
matchpenalty said:
Mudcatsfan said:
That's insane, how do you get stuff like that?

Steiner Sports just got the Cubs game used marketing rights this season. They also have Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers and used to have the Mets.

Yep in the past the Cubs have sold some of their game used stuff at the end of the year at the Cubs Convention. This year they signed with Steiner so they can pretty much find you anything you want. I also like the fact that there are now MLB holograms on most of the stuff.

Thanks for all the comments everyone.
Should be posting a small mailday soon.
Thanks!

good to see your still collecting strong! cant wait to see it

Members online

Latest posts