Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yankees mascot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i so remember that as a kid, but for reasons i cant seem to fathom, i could have swore his name was

yankenstein

maybe i dreamed that up.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
hahahahahahahhah wow yankees suck it even more than i thought
that thing is pathetic
go red sox

hmmm, I always thought George Steinbrenner was the Yankees "mascot".

I can't say the red sox one is better - Wally is lame, too.

for MLB, I like Dinger!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Dandy was Upper Deck only, banished their by Mr. Steinbrenner himself.

Miggy, there is a reason for mascots. The same reason their are pink and pre-faded hats, to keep the "fans" interested (Oh, and to make it look like they didn't join the bandwagon post 2004)

There is a reason why that mascot never left the upped deck, there is a reason the Yankees don't have a mascot.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
vwnut13 said:

Miggy, there is a reason for mascots. The same reason their are pink and pre-faded hats, to keep the "fans" interested (Oh, and to make it look like they didn't join the bandwagon post 2004)

There is a reason why that mascot never left the upped deck, there is a reason the Yankees don't have a mascot.

yes because everyone else and i pay 20 plus dollars for a ticket to see a mascot. nice response

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
miguelcabrera said:
vwnut13 said:

yes because everyone else and i pay 20 plus dollars for a ticket to see a mascot. nice response

You missed the point. Real teams don't need mascots.

Did Wally visit you after Varitek :benson: you?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
vwnut13 said:
miguelcabrera said:
vwnut13 said:

im still confused about your point then. explain

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
vwnut13 said:
miguelcabrera said:
vwnut13 said:

Wait, so when I'm watching the Red Sox they really aren't even there?

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
miguelcabrera said:
vwnut13 said:
miguelcabrera said:
vwnut13 said:

He doesn't have one. He's trying to make one, but failing miserably.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
RiceLynnEvans75 said:
miguelcabrera said:
vwnut13 said:
miguelcabrera said:
vwnut13 said:

He doesn't have one. He's trying to make one, but failing miserably.

He is from Vermont. I actually feel bad for him. Name one fun thing to do in Vermont. Name just ONE!

Members online

Latest posts