Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official: Topps Red Hot Redemption # 1 = Carlos Santana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Great photo from the throwback jersey game vs Nats. Most of time those gamers go up on MLB.com auctions. Chance for someone to own Carlos jersey he hit his first home run in. Pretty sure it was that game.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
Also posted on their facebook page. Now I can finally afford to buy one for my set. In other news, #2 will skyrocket now. :(

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
Strange, Carlos Santana is a great prospect and the card looks great yet I still feel disappointed. This is what Strasburg mania will do. I still have a few more chances, but no number 2 redemption. Oh well, just wait and see.

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
I'm sitting on an extra #2 as well as 4, 6, and 10. I'm going for the set so I'm debating when to sell the #2. Now is probably as good a time as any.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Topps Announces 2010 Red Hot Rookie # 1?

Woops, JP beat me to it on Twitter. Anyone have 1 for trade or for sale, please PM me. Thanks.

10USBB_RHR1_SANTANA_RGB.png

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
James52411 said:
Actually it is a great decision as it maintains the market for the rest of the redemptions.

UH HUH, unless your the guy who bought 40 of them at 30 a piece, not so great

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
That blows.

If you haven;t noticed the one I pulled was #1. I was pretty convinced it's be Strasburg. Figured they'd throw him out as #1, especially if they had 10% or whatever auto'd - to create some hype and drive up series 2 sales.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
rymflaherty said:
That blows.

If you haven;t noticed the one I pulled was #1. I was pretty convinced it's be Strasburg. Figured they'd throw him out as #1, especially if they had 10% or whatever auto'd - to create some hype and drive up series 2 sales.

what sense would it have made to make the hottest player who has EVER existed # 1? A card that it wouldnt take a genius
at topps to figure out that 1000's had already been spent on with the though it would be strasburg. One of the all time most pathetic stupid things ever done.