Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All In One Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Cant go wrong with an Auto, Tag, and Button all on one card.

Shep

Came in a couple days ago.
img193.png

Just got here today.
img192.png

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Thanks guys!

The Johnson I picked up so I could get the Jim Rice barrel 1/1 for Keith(klute14) so I have it for like 12 hours and then its gone already. But its such a cool looking card I had to show it off ;)

Shep

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Very nice! Randy Johnson's sig looks like "Tranny Human" to me. :lol: :lol:

But sick sick cards. I wish Artifacts was still around.

Ant

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Thanks Ant and 200lb!

As much as I would really like to keep it, I would rather see someone get the number one card that they want!

Shep

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
whats going on with the premier barrel rice? are you trading with riceforhof on scf? if so he is the man. i traded my miggy artifacts 1/1 and miggy prime patches laundry tag /8 for the miggy premier barrel and he threw in 2 freebies. he is very easy to work with. i assume ur dealing with him because he has many premier barrels and is only willing to trade them for these artifacts 1/1's.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
shepsspot said:
Thanks guys!

The Johnson I picked up so I could get the Jim Rice barrel 1/1 for Keith(klute14) so I have it for like 12 hours and then its gone already. But its such a cool looking card I had to show it off ;)

Shep
:eek: I'm assuming Keith knows about this or you wouldn't be posting it live here if it was a surprise. Can you share the story? How did this happen? I know Keith was saying he tracked down his white whale Rice card to you.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
wideright said:
shepsspot said:
Thanks guys!

Shep
:eek: I'm assuming Keith knows about this or you wouldn't be posting it live here if it was a surprise. Can you share the story? How did this happen? I know Keith was saying he tracked down his white whale Rice card to you.

Yes he knows about this. I saw that the Rice Premier barrel was the top card on his want list, I know who has it so I took the steps to get it for him. It should be in my possession by tomorrow at the latest.

Shep

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
shepsspot said:
wideright said:
shepsspot said:
Thanks guys!

Shep

Yes he knows about this. I saw that the Rice Premier barrel was the top card on his want list, I know who has it so I took the steps to get it for him. It should be in my possession by tomorrow at the latest.

Shep

who had it
more background to this story. its pretty interesting (not sarcastic)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
shepsspot said:
wideright said:
shepsspot said:
Thanks guys!

Shep

Shep
That's really awesome. Can't wait to see when Keith has it in hand.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Thanks! :D
I can't wait to have it in hand also!

This will be by the far the most I have ever spent on one card but it will be worth it.
Shep has been very easy to deal with and very patient.
I just need a couple of auctions to end on Sunday (stuff I am selling) to make sure that Shep gets his money in a timely manner.

I am very excited.

wideright said:
shepsspot said:
wideright said:
shepsspot said:
Thanks guys!

Shep

Shep

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
klute14 said:
Thanks! :D
I can't wait to have it in hand also!

This will be by the far the most I have ever spent on one card but it will be worth it.
Shep has been very easy to deal with and very patient.
I just need a couple of auctions to end on Sunday (stuff I am selling) to make sure that Shep gets his money in a timely manner.

I am very excited.

wideright said:
shepsspot said:
wideright said:
shepsspot said:
Thanks guys!

Shep

Shep

Like I said, no rush. When you have it you have it.

Glad I could help.

Shep

Members online

Latest posts