Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 6/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone heard any info on Lincecum? ESPN said he got hit in the shoulder on a comebacker.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Tim Lincecum sustained a right shoulder contusion when he was hit by a comebacker during his start Wednesday against the Orioles.
Lincecum got hit by a liner on the final play of the sixth inning and didn't come back out for the seventh, though the Giants' medical staff said he was OK. He'll probably be fine to make his next start. He allowed two runs before departing and was in line for the victory. Jun. 16 - 5:48 pm et

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94149

??

Lincecum is ok. I don' tknow why ESPN and MLBN said he came out of the 6th for that. He was at 110 pitches so that was his last inning regardless.

Damn, didn't see your thread. ESPN just likes to start **** lol..

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
AKA Coastal said:
darocker80 said:
http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94149

??

Lincecum is ok. I don' tknow why ESPN and MLBN said he came out of the 6th for that. He was at 110 pitches so that was his last inning regardless.

Damn, didn't see your thread. ESPN just likes to start shat lol..
seriously haha don't have to worry about health at all.

Oh and looks like Giants will skip their fifth spot in rotation and give it to Lincecum since Lincecum will have 5 days rest. Yes. He needs to catch up on some wins after 4-5 games where bull pen blew it for him hah.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Lester now 8-2. Now 50-18 lifetime. I wonder what pitcher had the fewest loses when he hit 50 wins.
Verlander K's 11 in a win. Now 8-4.
Kershaw 1 run in 7 innings. Now 7-3. Young pitchers have taken over the game.
(And Lincecum has been reported.)

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Topnotchsy said:
Lester now 8-2. Now 50-18 lifetime. I wonder what pitcher had the fewest loses when he hit 50 wins.

First player off the top of my head was Chien-Ming ****, who was 54-20 from 2005-2008. I don't feel like digging into the game logs though to see what his record was at exactly 50 wins though..

Alvarez was 0-2 with a walk and run scored in his debut
Fred Lewis needed a homer for the cycle
Cano back up to .370 and had a homer tonight
Posada has 2 grand slams and a solo home run during his past 4 games (I was at both GS games ;) )

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Topnotchsy said:
lester beats lincecum. lincecum is 47-19 now. both are impressive.

Members online

Latest posts