Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CANSECO Donruss ReCollection AUTOs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Hey guys, Im trying to track down some more or these and didnt know if anyone here had any or a lead on some. I have several, but did let a couple of the lower #'d ones go several years back when I made a bulk sale. Def regret it now but am still on the hunt for some.

Please let me know as I know some of the other big Canseco collectors that I talk with arent letting their's go anytime soon :(

Thanks
-charliehustle

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
charliehustle said:
Hey guys, Im trying to track down some more or these and didnt know if anyone here had any or a lead on some. I have several, but did let a couple of the lower #'d ones go several years back when I made a bulk sale. Def regret it now but am still on the hunt for some.

Please let me know as I know some of the other big Canseco collectors that I talk with arent letting their's go anytime soon :(

Thanks
-charliehustle

Hey Charlie,

I'm currently listing a bunch of rare Canseco cards on eBay. Please feel free to check 'em out. My eBay user name is xmyxsunshine.

Members online

Latest posts