Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

When you submitting cards to beckett

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
Is there anyway you can put on the form if the some of the cards dont get 9.5 or 9 dont slab them anyone know?

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
If it doesn't meet minimum grade, they'll just send it back unless you ask to have the card slabbed and labelled authentic. I believe, anyway.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
Philip J. Fry said:
If it doesn't meet minimum grade, they'll just send it back unless you ask to have the card slabbed and labelled authentic. I believe, anyway.

where do i put what i want as a the minimum grade the submission form? Because I dont see anything there that says anything.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Just put a sticky note on the submission saying you want 9.5 minimum grade. Doesn't matter how you do it they will get the picture of what you want done. Use the code JuneFive to pay $12 per card, no autograph fee and get the 5 day service. It's only good this month. Good luck!

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
mlbfan10 said:
Just put a sticky note on the submission saying you want 9.5 minimum grade. Doesn't matter how you do it they will get the picture of what you want done. Use the code JuneFive to pay $12 per card, no autograph fee and get the 5 day service. It's only good this month. Good luck!

Yep thanks sweet sig. I already had that one Im sending in two red myers red autos /5 I hope I can get 1 at least 9.5 =)

Members online